12.02.2007

Why front loaders are not always a good idea...

I came around the corner and found this:

She is such a funny kid! She loves to make trouble! One day Lettie was saying "Jovie Emergency, Jovie Emergency" (She and Nolan call it the "Jovie alarm"... quite impressive, they came up with it themselves) and I looked in the washer to see her smiling face staring back at me, but I could not find the camera in time because she was ready to get out, so I have learned to keep the door shut! I was gathering laundry when I found her on her way inside again!!! What a stinker! You can't leave her alone for a minute without her getting into something!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Boy, Colin got a kick out of this post! He walked in a laughed and said, "Silly Jovie!" and it wasn't even on the second picture where you can see her face.

Audra said...

That is funny because Nolan cracks up at this picture too!

Christie said...

According to my MIL, James convinced his brother Bryan (11 months younger) to take a ride in the dryer one time.