12.04.2007

My own personal Harry Potter!

So, the day before yesterday I hear Nolan singing the Harry Potter theme song (using Da-dums... yes, I know there are no actual words, but he really knows the tune well)! I hear him say, "Here comes Harry Potter!" and I find this:



Yep, that is my feather duster! His own personal Nimbus 2000! It is less cumersome for a 5-year-old than an actual broom! He was going around and around our downstairs chasing the snitch! He has seen 4 of the movies and we read Harry Potter every night! We are 10 pages from the end of the first book!!! He then proceeded to hold a 10 min conversation with me as if he was Harry Potter! He answered all my questions (to the best of his memory) and he would never just say Hermione, he would always say Hermione Granger, when referring to her, which I thought was funny!

Sometimes when he thinks no one is looking I have caught him acting like he was casting spells! He is a trip! So full of imagination!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How fun! Nolan and his imagination. That such a neat thing for you two to have together.