12.04.2007

Happy Birthday Levi!

So, Levi had a happy birthday! The kids and I made him a banner that said "Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!" and Nolan insisted I write "kisses" on it! So, I thought, "Let's add some kisses! Here are some pictures of the kids coloring the banner and adding bright pink kisses: We had a good time kissing daddy's banner!










Then we had the party! We had pizza, balloons, and balloon animals (I happened to have some long skinny balloons... Levi was special to get balloon animals at his party)! I made him a German Chocolate cake! It is the ugliest cake I ever made, but it tasted very yummy!






We did come to a realization that it bothers Callie when anyone put ANYTHING on their head! She was giving her Daddy the most sad and concerned look (if you do not remember to Tutu incident, go
here... ) because he had a balloon har on, then Levi realised, "Oh I forgot! I makes you really concerned when people have strange things on their head!" The looks she was giving him was a mix or terror and concern. At least she was not weeping this time! He took it off and she was fine... but she did not want it on her head either!


3 comments:

Christie said...

Elizabeth is just the opposite. She often INSISTS on us wearing a hat. There's one hat in particular that James wears for Scouts. She used to make me wear it each time I pumped. We see it as her little way of having some control around here. Lately she's also been crying if James won't put on his suit jacket. Kids!

lindsey said...

wow look at that cake.. call 911... levi you're old

lindsey said...

that comment sounded rude.. i mean because it's on fire.. but levi you're still old