3.26.2009

Do you love me?... check yes or no!

So I was doing homework with all the kids and I saved Nolan for last. I opened up his homework folder and out came this --->


Click on the picture if you can not read it!


Apparently, someone left a "love note" in his folder!!!



It was obviously not done by any of his sisters... none of them write that well! And we do not have paper that small. And it was very deliberately placed.


When I asked Nolan about it he got all giddy! It was funny! He said he did not know who it could be from and was grinning ear to ear and hid his head in the top of his pajamas! He is getting to that age where he is getting embarrassed by things like that!


But look at the top picture! His eyes are glowing! I think he felt pretty special! I really do not think he knows who gave it to him, he just is flattered! He keeps coming up with theories about how it got into his folder that do not involve a little girl who might have a crush on him, but I am not so sure!


My Nolan is getting so big... he got his first love note! So in honor of his love note, I will play his favorite "love song", but the Across the Universe version because I like it the best!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

this is just too cute! i can't believe he's old enough to have a girl have a crush on him!

Christie said...

Ah! I remember when I was in 4th grade I helped tutor in a kindergarten class and there was a little boy who had a crush on me. Levi was in another kindergarten class and would always come in to use the bathroom while I was there.

Kristin said...

Wow! He is so proud of that little note. So cute! My little Macy has an admirer in preschool. This little boy came right out and told her she was his girlfriend. She got pretty embarrassed, too! :)