3.06.2009

"Stars Upon Thars"

Now the Star-bellied Sneetches had bellies with stars. The Plain-bellied Sneetches had none upon thars. The stars weren't so big; they were really quite small. You would think such a thing wouldn't matter at all. But because they had stars, all the Star-bellied Sneetches would brag, "We're the best kind of Sneetch on the beaches."



My kids were supposed to dress up as book characters in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday! They said "no Halloween costumes". Silas wanted to be Spiderman and I had to explain that it was not Halloween. So, I bought some yellow shirts, some glittery green felt, and some feathers and they became "The Star-belly Sneeches had bellies with stars"!



I ended up staying up until 1am finishing their outfits, but I think they turned out really cute! The only thing is I felt bad about sending my boys to school with feathers in their hair! Do you think that is wrong?

4 comments:

Katie said...

Not wrong at all! Love it! They look great and you are indeed supermom!

And thanks for commenting on my post. You DO love me!

lindsey said...

not feathers like that.. they look very cute. such fun kids.

whoopsadasie said...

Absolutely not! Great Job! I ♥ them!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Looking at the boys (and Ruby), there was nothing wrong there!

Fun pictures!

You our are so creative!