3.10.2009

Two Paste!

So...

Today I was running errands with Lettie, Jovie, & Callie. I had to go by Wal-mart today to buy a few random things. One of which was toothpaste! I told Lettie to not let me forget. So... after finding my last item Lettie reminded me to get the toothpaste. The babies were in the cart getting a little impatient. I told them:

"One more stop and then we will go! I just have to get toothpaste."

To which Jovie says:

"No, No! Not Two Paste Mommy! One paste! One paste!"

It took me a second to realize what she was telling me, and then I laughed! I thought that was pretty clever! I explained it was toothpaste because you use it to brush your teeth. Not two-paste. So, then when I jokingly said "So, let's get the two-paste", she said, "No Mom! Toof-paste" and pointed to her teeth! I think she thought it was pretty funny too! She is a smart cookie!

She is talking up a storm now and I love it! I can totally have a semi-conversation with her! And she seems to already get the joke sometimes! She reminds me of Nolan... thinks outside the box... uh-oh... look out! Haha!

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh gosh, two paste! That is SO CUTE!

lindsey said...

she is "two" cute

whoopsadasie said...

That is soo cute!