1.22.2009

If you don't have pockets...


Then I suppose you have to get creative when it comes to where you put your change!
Callie came downstairs and announced that she was "tin-tee" (aka stinky) and we were suprised because she hardly ever admits when she is poopy... when we ask her she usually replys "nope"!
So, Levi pulled back her diaper to check and said, "Your not stinky" but when he let go, her diaper jingled!
She had gotten into my loose change and stashed it in her diaper! Since that was all she had on, I suppose she thought that was the best place for it! She is crazy!

4 comments:

whoopsadasie said...

Well at least it was just THAT in there...and nothing else with it! LOL!

Olivia Carter said...

Sounds like something my babies would do. Love it!

Christie said...

One of my brothers (can't remember right now which one it was...Aaron?) did that with ice cubes. We were putting them down each others shirts and he was excited and wanted to join in, so...

Christie said...

Ok, so my mom straightened me out on the phone tonight. It was LEVI. That's what I was thinking, but then I didn't think I would have remembered, so I was second-guessing myself and thinking that Aaron was the one I would most likely have remembered.
But it turns out that it all happened because Papa was putting ice down our shirts (but not Levi because he was little) and Levi put ice in his diaper to join in. And it was always one of Papa's favorite stories to tell and that's why I "remember" so well!