1.02.2009

The Story of the Devious Toothpaste!

This happened earlier this month, but I am still catching up and thought this story was cute because it is so... well... Lettie!

She comes downstairs with this horrible bruised gash in her forehead and whimpering. And this is her account of what happened: I had to go to the bathroom really bad, but the toothpaste got in the way and it made me hit my head!

So, needless to say, Levi and I were confused and we still don't know what exactly happened, but we THINK someone left the toothpaste tube on the floor and she had to go to the bathroom so bad that she was running when she pushed opened the door, the door got stopped by the toothpaste on the floor, but she was still running so she ran smack into the door... we think! She is such a cutie!

1 comment:

Christie said...

This really made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.