1.27.2009

My Turn... Ugh

Last night as I was putting the kids to bed I started feeling queezie in my stomach... and I knew it was coming... yep... sure enough, it is my turn! How could I not get sick when I was the one cleaning up all the sick! ALL DAY for 2 DAYS!!!

I had it a month ago!!! I secretly hoped I was somehow imune for a year or something!

At least last time it seemed a little worse and all I could do was read and all I had was the Twilight series on hand, so I started reading it again and then got hooked AGAIN and started reading it when I put the babies to sleep. Now this time that I am in the middle of Breaking Dawn. So I at least get good reading in. But Levi is on some heavy meds that make him semi-high... and although he said he would take care of me today I need to pull myself up by the bootstraps and play mom and not patient again. Poor Levi's back is bad yall! At least I was sick during the night and not during the day. Though now I am sleepy and now I am pooped. I will put the babies down for a nap and sleep again this afternoon.

7 comments:

whoopsadasie said...

I was afraid that would happen to you! SOO sorry! But that's us moms...we take a licken' and keep on ticken'! ;-) Hope you feel better soon!

Ashley said...

Maybe being sick will help you lose weight! :) I hope you feel better soon!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I'm so sorry it hit you! I hope you feel better soon and get to rest some! Sometime! That was funny wasn't it! LOL

mom and grandma of BOLTON BUNCH said...

Sick with the flu is a good thing- considering I hadn't read your previous post and when you mentioned "my turn" and then "queasy", I jumped the gun and thought you were pregnant too! That would be FUN! But seriously, when I read the other post I felt your pain. You are supermom and unfortunately sometimes you need something to slow you down a bit, this is it. Take it easy if possible and enjoy the "time off".

Audra said...

I am 100% sure I am not pregnant... haha... the only wasy I could possibly be expecting now is through adoption ;)

And I am feeling a little better... but the kids are coming home in 10 min and Levi has to leave, so this afternoon should be itneresting!

Anonymous said...

It is horrible being sick.. and 1000x worse when you are a mom and have to get up and get on with it! Hope you feel better soon!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

How are you feeling?
I've got a little something for ya at my place-check it out!