1.18.2009

Sometimes you just have to compromise...

Today is Sunday!

Callie insisted this morning she was wearing a swimsuit today!

Did I mention it is 10 degrees outside? Oh, AND, we are getting ready for church!

She was so passionate about it, that she snuck out of the bathtub to grab her swimsuit of choice for the day and brought it into the bath with her.

Then it turned into not only Callie insisting on wearing a swimsuit, but Callie insisting on wearing a wet swimsuit!

So we compromised and Callie wore a dry swimsuit under her church dress!

Wish I took a picture, but forgot!

What crazy compromises have you had to make?

5 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh, man-she was so cute in it too!
Put it back on her and take her picture!
And wow, I've made about 14 thousand, 900 hundred, and sixty-five compromises in the life of just ONE of my children!
I can't count higher than that for the rest of them! LOL

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the picture. I bought it on motherswithoutborders web site. I saw all the money that I gave goes directly to the cause. That makes me way happy to know that. So yes I did get it and it was signed. HOW COOL! But I must say my favorite picture is the one that is on my blog that is Jesus holding the girls hand. Michael and I love love that one.

Love your new blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

My brain is tired. I know meant you said not you should. tired tired

whoopsadasie said...

How funny! I know I had to make LOTS of compromises when mine were little too!