1.13.2009

Silly Times with Granny!

I heard a lot of giggling upstairs! Then the silly girls came downstairs wearing 2 pairs of glasses! And boy did they think that was hilarious! By silly girls I am referring to Ruby, Lettie, Jovie, Callie, & GRANNY! It was so cute and they were having the best time! They miss their Granny and Grandpa already! Callie was looking at the pictures and said "GRANDPA!"... that is her word for Granny! She says Granny really well, but for some reason has decided she would rather call her grandpa!

Enjoy the silly pictures:

Granny looks good in her Hannah Montana or High School the Musical Sunglasses! (I don't know which show her particular pair was from, but it was one of those)!
My divas!

I love this pic!
Jovie even got in on the action! She is going to have the hardest time getting glasses to stay on her face! I should know, she has my nose!
2 pair, and upside down, and hot pink hair extensions! 3 times as silly!
Too cool for you!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Fun pictures! Gabe misses Granny too! -And so do I - after Christmas break and Granny's visit Gabe is used to having people to play with all day.